Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Grandparents & Good Times

This weekend was really nice. Friday night, Shawn and I watched a movie and relaxed a little while playing with Joshua. Saturday I had the opportunity to meet up with Donna, Dave & Leslie for lunch, formerly co-workers and now dear friends. It was great to laugh with them and see how they are doing, especially since Leslie just had a stint put in her heart. Saturday night we were treated to dinner at my favorite restaurant, Fiorentino's, by Nonie & Poppy while Mom & Jamie watched the Bean. When we came home, he laughed at literally everything I said. He was such a ham!

Sunday morning, Grandma & Grandpa Ginder stopped by after their excursion to Florida to find their new home. They brought delicious fresh strawberries with them...yummm. They also treated us to Cracker Barrel for breakfast to talk about their moving plans - we asked them if there were any buy one house, get the second one free deals - and just visit for awhile. Joshua was a little thrown off by the time change...his internal clock hasn't really caught up yet. He was pretty content just to sleep during breakfast. Here are some pictures with Grandpa Ginder, Grandma Ginder & Daddy.

Today it is breathtakingly beautiful outside. I've dug out the stroller and am thinking of taking the baby for a walk once he wakes up from his nap. This morning I put him on his belly again and answered the phone when my sister called to say she was on her way - sure enough, the Bean decided just at that moment that my eyes were off of him to roll over. I had been playing with him and watching him all morning and the second I get up, he decides that he wants to do something I've been dying to see. Next time hopefully I'll catch him in the act!

No comments: