Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Clean Bean

Okay, so I knew it was time to get one of those bathtub pictures that we all have but don't want to admit. Friday I gave Joshua a bath so he would be clean & smelling fresh (and done being cranky about it) by the time Daddy got home so we could enjoy a nice family night. He actually was really good about being in the bath tub. While he wasn't happy and all smiles, he didn't cry either until I took him out of the water. At that point, his little chin was quivering from being cold until I got him dried off and dressed as quickly as I could. Here is a picture of Joshua in the tub & one of him out.

Speaking of cute bath time pictures, I had to post the ones my sister Jen sent of my nieces. I thought they were so cute! The first one is Emma on the left and Faith on the right. Notice the soap suds literally everywhere. I laughed out loud at their smiley expressions. The next one has Grace on the left. It looks like she's trying to sing into the microphone. Ha! All four ladies (and new baby to be born in June, too!) came over for lunch today. Tomorrow they leave to go see Grandpa Georgia. I told them that they have to give him a very important message from me - "hi." Grace said she didn't know if she could remember that, which made me giggle.She does have a good memory, though, when she wants to. She told me she was looking forward to Easter so she could hold Joshua. I had told her months ago - maybe Christmas time? maybe earlier? - that when she was hunting Easter eggs at Grandma's house would be the first time that Joshua was really allowed to be amongst other children since the flu season is typically over then. She has it marked on her mental calendar! She LOVES her cousin. It was nice to see them today.

1 comment:

ndagha said...

I join you in thanking God for the child and his health. I can identify with you on the joy of being a parent. Most importantly to realise that God is there for you is marvelous and makes a lot of sense to some of these tough circumstances in our lives. I am many thousands of km away from our children yet so sure that they are safe because God is on our side as a family.