Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Can I Get a Witness?

Hooray! I finally saw Joshua roll from his belly to his back, COMPLETELY unassisted. I was playing with him, and he got on his side because he was looking at a toy I had and then lo' and behold...he rolled!!!

This morning my cousin Cindy came to visit us and brought lunch with her. I haven't seen her in years...probably even before Shawn & I started dating, so it was nice to catch up. This past weekend my mom left for Texas to visit one of her nieces (that's close to her age, I think). Her sister and her nieces' sisters were going, too. Thus, we got to see my Aunt Karen Wolfe for a little while before they left. Brian & Gayle also stopped in this evening, so it's been a busy day.

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

Way to go on the rolling, Joshua! Do it tomorrow when you come see Jude. He will love to see you roll!!!

Love ya,
Julie