Monday, February 26, 2007

My Snow Angel

Yesterday it snowed again, so I dressed Joshua in this cute little snowman outfit that my Aunt Karen Doane had bought him for my shower. I remember wondering if it would still be cold by the time he would wear it. Now, it fits perfectly and we still have plenty of winter left!

I had quite the headache before the snow started, probably because of the barometric pressure dropping. My mom came over to visit and see the Bean for a little while. It's always nice to see her! Later that afternoon, Shawn and I watched Jordon for a little while so that Nonie & Poppy could go to a viewing. When they came back, Nonie felt Joshua's gums, and we could tell that one was swollen where a tooth is starting to make it's grand entrance. I can't believe Joshua's so big already! Here are some pictures with Nonie & Poppy (playing "so big!").

This morning I had to run an errand up to the Credit Union (with my new 4-wheel drive vehicle) and had the opportunity to have lunch with one of my favorite former co-workers, Jane. Joshua stayed with Nonie, Aunt Alicia & Cousin Jordon. It sounds like he had a great time. He's been such a good Bean all day!

Last night Joshua slept through the night. He woke up once at 5 a.m. but only cried for a minute or two and fell right back to sleep. I got up with Shawn early this morning then to feed him. I hope this is a trend that's starting. Last night I walked into the office after talking with my dad on the phone (he had called while we were giving Joshua a bath, so I called him back) and found Shawn and Joshua asleep in the office chair, looking very similar. Too cute! I love my boys!

Here is a picture of his little pouty face starting. I haven't been able to capture it on camera because it melts my heart so I immediately stop taking the picture and pick him up. He's been playing a lot more lately with toys and a little more active. I think he's doing really well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe his teething already! How cute! I can't wait to see him again. Nice car too!
Suzy