Monday, February 19, 2007

I turned 5 (months) yesterday!

This is me on my five month birthday! I enjoyed some time playing with mommy in the office/playroom, our favorite hangout.
I love my mommy.
I also love Daddy a whole lot!
Aunt Erica was here this weekend. She and I spent quality time together while Mommy & Daddy went car shopping. We also saw Aunt Missy Saturday night, but Mommy forgot to grab the camera.
Aunt Erica made us dinner and had angel food cupcakes for dessert. They put five candles for five months for me. They wouldn't let me touch that pretty fire, though! As soon as Daddy's around, I'm drawn to looking at him. Check out my face in the picture below...I'm crazy about Daddy!
And, I know that Daddy's crazy about me. Look at his face in this picture!
I didn't get to enjoy any of the cupcakes, but Aunt Erica did bring me a lovely bottle of NeoSure, my favorite. She also had nice presents for Daddy (snickers eggs & the yummy pretzels from Grandma Ginder) and Mommy (beautiful Easter egg candles & a bunny candle holder).
Yesterday in church (only Mommy got to go since I need to stay home until April) the sermon was on intercession. Pastor Mark likened a well-appointed prayer to be like the stone that David used to hit Goliath between the eyes. In saying that, I know so many people have prayed for me to make this five month birthday possible. Thank you! Happy Birthday to Me!
Thank you for this warm outfit, Grandma!Thank you, everyone, for my Valentine's Day cards. I got one from Grandma & Grandpa Ginder, Aunt Erica, Great Grandma Kennel, and Grandma! When Grandma & Grandpa Ginder were up in the beginning of this month to celebrate Grandma's 50th birthday, they also brought me some very cute outfits, which I look forward to wearing. Aunt Erica did, too! Thank you very much for a fantastic February!

No comments: