Thursday, February 1, 2007

Keep Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

Got rollover? Joshua does! I put him on his belly this afternoon, went to the other room to grab something quickly, and in the two seconds I was gone, he managed to get himself onto his back!!! Yeah for Joshua!
This morning we went over to my sister's house because she and Grace went to look at a private school for Kindergarten (I can't believe she's that old already!) so I watched Faith and Emma at their house since it has all the toys. Joshua grinned from ear to ear at his silly cousins. Both girls were careful not to touch him, but at one point I had three kids on my lap. We read countless books, and Faith knows all her animals, all the sounds they make, and all the colors on all the pages. I was highly impressed. I was also impressed at Emma running around and laughing like Faith was. She's gotten so big! I put Joshua in Jen's exersaucer that she had dug out for him to play with while we were there, and he LOVED it! He kicked his little feet and smiled away.

It's time to feed the baby and finish getting ready for class tonight. I don't know why I always get nervous before I teach...such is life. Happy first day of February!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Kaila first rolled over...it is so exciting because one of the first things they do that takes body strength and is a significant mile marker. You really feel like they are growing up when they start this stuff! He's such a cutie!
Cheryl

Julie Garner said...

Let me know if you want to borrow my exersaucer. Jude's outgrown it and the next Baby Garner is a minimum of nine months away (probably longer...only the Lord knows for sure!). Seriously, let me know!

Julie