Friday, February 18, 2011

A Thump in the Night

Last night, we heard another thump and a whimper. I bolted out of bed and into the boys' room, my heart racing. "Not again!" I prayed. But, both boys were in their beds, even though Caleb was crying. I scooped him into my arms and asked what happened. He said he bumped the wall. I smiled, even though I felt bad that he hurt himself. We've been so concerned about them falling out of bed that we've been telling them to sleep closer to the wall side of their beds. This little guy rolled the opposite way of his brother and bumped his little head. But, it must not have been too hard because I snuggled with him for less than a few seconds until he was asleep again. Maybe I need to put helmets and masks on my kiddos overnight and not just for bike riding!

No comments: