Monday, August 3, 2009

CT Scan Scheduled

Just a quick entry to let all you blog-readers out there know that Caleb's CT Scan is scheduled for tomorrow at 2:40 pm at Lancaster General Hospital. I'm so thankful to have such an excellent hospital so close to home! The scheduler told me that they no longer sedate little guys under 18 months of age. Instead, he will be "bundled." I can't imagine how that will go, so please pray for him. It's in the afternoon, so maybe he will be sleepy enough that it won't be a problem??? In saying that, the sedation was the original hesitation with scheduling the CT Scan in the first place, so maybe that's God's answer to prayer that the scan is worthwhile and not 'risky' in any way. I will update more later if I have time!!! Keep Caleb Luke in your prayers.

1 comment:

{darlene} said...

Hey girl. Didn't know you were a blogger! :) Praying for Caleb Luke right now!!! Hope all is well, friend!