Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick-or-Treat

Last night we started our trick-or-treating since I have class tonight and we'll be opening our door to little costumed children tomorrow night. We got to all of two houses. Our first stop was to my sister Jen's house, where Joshua picked out a lollipop and put it into his bucket. Even though he's too little for candy this year, we were trying to give him the concept a little bit. He was more interested in seeing his cousins and playing, though. But, we were off quickly to the next house!
Next, we stopped at Aunt Missy's. Unfortunately, Uncle Kevin was bowling so we missed him. But, we got to take a few cute pictures of the boys in their outfits with Aunt Missy, and we got to visit with her awhile. When I asked Joshua if he knew who was coming today, he said with a big smile, "MISSY???" Not today, pumpkin! Sometime soon, I'm sure. :)
Caleb was starting to get fussy so we called it a night thereafter. We gave the boys baths last night, and I no more than dressed Caleb and he gave me another explosion. Of course, wait until you're clean!!! That also explains his fussiness...now I know what's coming if I hear that cry again. Hopefully we'll get to do some more trick-or-treating with our adorable boys within the next few days.... Thanks, Aunt Jen & Uncle Mike and Aunt Missy, for letting us stop in last night!

No comments: