Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 3-month birthday, Caleb!

Caleb is such a sweet little baby. He loves to sleep (most times) and cuddle, and he loves to swing and play in his bouncy seat. He grins at Joshua all the time, which I think is so cute.
I'm going to weigh Caleb tonight before his bath and see what the scale says, but I know for sure he's well over 13 pounds. And he's growing by the minute! He's about done with 3-6 month clothing already!
In this picture, he's drooling to save his life. No tooth yet, though!
I love Caleb's fuzzy little head, big blue eyes and beaming smile. That smile has made my day more than once over the last three months.
When I was taking pictures, Joshua said 'More pictures of Josh!' and kept saying 'cheese' so I got a couple of him, too. Last night he told Daddy to put the baby down and hold him. We giggled. We love the personality shining through!
Enjoy the rest of the pictures of our little C-LOVE!


No comments: