Saturday, October 4, 2008

Picture People

Grandma bought these outfits for the boys at The Children's Place. Aren't they adorable? Last night we went with Grandma Good to get pictures taken of our whole family. They turned out awesome! I can't wait to get the pictures emailed so I can upload them. When we got home, I decided to take a couple of my own shots of the boys in their little outfits.
All the sudden, I realized how much they are both growing. Three days ago, I said to Shawn, "when did Caleb start to get the pudgy baby look?" Seeing him everyday, I don't realize that he's gaining weight until I give him a bath and see those little adorable chubby legs. Joshua looks older to me, too. He definitely got taller in the past couple months. His clothing is fitting better and better.
Last night Joshua kept giving Grandma Good hugs, holding her hand as we walked, and wanting her to hold him. She was THRILLED! She kicked her feet out in the mall with him, saying that as a Great Grandma, you're entitled to be silly with the kids. She also seemed amused by his dancing in the mall at the music that came from the little ad boxes. He was super sweet, and I'm glad he loves Grandma Good. She is soooo sweet - we are so blessed to have her in our lives. My grandparents all passed away when I was little, and I'm happy that Shawn still has grandparents that we enjoy!

No comments: