Saturday, October 4, 2008

Caleb Luke! Caleb Luke!

Every day I think Caleb looks more and more like my sister Becky when she was a baby. She had big blue eyes, light fluffy hair and big round cheeks. (Of course, I never knew her at that age because I came along when she was five, but I've seen pictures!) Caleb is such a sweet little baby. He's so pleasant and so rarely cries.
Caleb is definitely laughing these days. When Aunt Missy was here on Thursday, he was cracking up at her, laughing with a big belly laugh and then sucking in air afterward. It made me laugh out loud. He also loves to talk and coo, which is so sweet to listen to. On Wednesday night, he didn't sleep a wink. I was sooo tired and starting to get frustrated. Then last night, he slept through until 7 am when I finally woke him because I was worried about him not eating. Grandma said the boy just can't win! Poor little one! I can feel the swollen gums where a tooth is trying to push through...I think it should make its appearance any day now!
Caleb & Joshua smile at each other all the time. They will have so much fun together as Caleb gets older and can play! Joshua tried to hand Caleb a rattle the other day and didn't understand why Caleb didn't want his toy. :) They are both so sweet.

No comments: