Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Missing Shirt

This morning, I picked out the boys' outfits before getting dressed. For some reason even when waking up early, we can't seem to get ready on time for the early service of church on Sundays, but we were bound and determined today to make it work. The older boys quickly got dressed (they had been playing all morning beforehand) and headed to breakfast as I dressed Ryan. They got their coats on as I finished the final touches of getting myself ready.

But, when we arrived to church, Caleb took his coat off first. Where is your turtleneck that was to go under the sweater, I demanded?!?! He said there wasn't one; Shawn quickly agreed that there was no such shirt in their room. But, after Joshua took off his coat, I solved the mystery and giggled. Joshua was wearing Caleb's turtleneck, his collared shirt and his sweater vest. Thankfully he left Caleb's sweater there, or Caleb may not have had anything to wear! I laughed and laughed - then reassured Joshua that he looked nice...and he should be nice and warm for church! I had to get a picture when we got home. Aren't they serious cuteness?

No comments: