Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Family Photos


The afternoon of Black Friday, we got our annual family photos taken for our Christmas cards. The one below was my favorite.
But, I had to laugh at this one. Oh, you better watch out! You better not cry! You better NOT POUT, I'm telling you why...
I thought the ones of Shawn & me turned out pretty well, too.









And they always do their "cutesy" stuff to try and get you to buy more. I would be more likely to buy more if Shawn weren't there telling me we have a million pictures and not enough frames or wall space. We do tend to like digital copies better. :)










And here were some more attempts to get everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time (without raising eyebrows or flaring nostrils or pouting).
 
 What happened to Shawn's smile?
 Check out Caleb's nose:
 Love Joshua's cheesy eyebrows!
 I loved Ryan's smile below, but not his hand!
 Oh, Schnook!
 Don't blink, Bean!
Caleb's nose flares when he's trying to smile too hard.
Here's all three boys:
 These didn't turn out so well. Ryan was DONE!
 This one was okay, but I hated the spacing.
 I didn't order any of all three together.
And lastly, here we are in black & white - MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!







No comments: