Sunday, August 19, 2012

People go to Rita's!

On Tuesday, July 24, after my morning Attack class, we went to Giant to get some of my new favorite soy crisps. I told the boys that if they were well-behaved in the store, I would get them a special treat. I had coupons for Rita's from the kidstuff book that Aunt Missy had given us (thanks again!) so I bought them each a kid's chocolate cone and the baby & I split a Mango Gelati that Joshua ended up sharing too after his cone was finished.
It was a super HOT day! We sat outside and sweated and our ice cream melted as we ate, but the boys were THRILLED to be able to go on a new adventure. This Rita's is located close to the airport, so we saw some planes flying in as well.
Ryan loved the gelati, as you can tell by his face covered in it. Joshua would eat the ice part and Ryan ate the custard or whatever we gave him. The boys enjoyed the treat.
People always giggle at Ryan putting his feet up in the stroller. He likes to be maxin' and relaxin' in the hot summer sun! I love my boys! And I love getting to spend special time with them! These are moments I will cherish forever. Joshua has asked about going back ever since. Yum!

No comments: