Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy birthday to the Momma Girl!

Happy birthday to me!
Today I turned 29 for the first time. (And there are times that Joshua actually does call me "the Momma girl" like when I tuck him in at night and he asks me to "lay down" and then he says "here comes da' momma girl!" It cracks me up every time!)Today has been amazing so far with lots of emails, a few phone calls, a couple cards, and best of all my husband took the day off work to be home with me and the boys. Shawn, Joshua & Caleb (along with our family and friends) are the best presents I could ever ask for. Even in the rain, we've had an incredible day, which included working out to Jillian Michaels together. :) We're leaving soon to go out to dinner while Grandma & Grandpa Ginder watch our precious little ones. Yeah for birthdays! I love a reason to celebrate!
These pictures show me [left] last year (extremely pregnant with lil' CalebLuke) and [right] this year.

1 comment:

Janis said...

Happy 29th Birthday, Val!