Thursday, February 7, 2008

We've got ourselves a singer...

I was singing to Joshua this afternoon as we rocked before his nap. I sang "Put your head on my shoulder...put your cheek to mine, ba-by...do, do, do, do" and Joshua quietly sang "do, do, do, do"...IN KEY!!! I thought I couldn't have heard him right, so I continued to sing and each time we got to that part, he would sing it again. Tonight I tried to snuggle him a little after dinner (he was NOT tired then) but he did sing it once for Daddy. Soooo cute!

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

I have no doubt with you as his mommy that Joshua will be a GREAT singer!

Cute pictures of your little worker-bee too. Sweeping and plunging--good talents to own.

Can't wait to see you on Friday! I pray we all stay well between now and then.

Love yas!
Julie