Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A New Random Tooth?

Joshua's gums have looked a little swollen to me lately like he's getting new teeth...I can even see a little white around his other eight teeth, but I still haven't seen or felt his molars come in. Yesterday we were playing, and I decided that maybe I wouldn't get bit if I tried to see if they were back there. While I didn't feel them, I can feel and see that he has a new tooth on his top right side about half way back that's through. All his other teeth started with the bottom, but there's a tooth out now for sure in that random spot. Poor Bean getting teeth on top of his sickness! But, it's also exciting...soon he'll be able to chew!

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

Maybe random tooth was the start of the sickness. I think Jude can't shake this stupid cold because he's getting his two-year molars. Those dumb teeth! Who needs 'em! Oh...wait...

:)

Can't wait 'til next Friday!
Julie