Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday

Last night into this morning, I've had an awful headache. I think it's sinus pressure or something - ugh! It's starting to feel a little better as the day wears on. This morning I looked into Joshua's mouth and saw SEVERAL new teeth appearing. He has a new one that's poked through on the bottom and right next to it his gums are so swollen but I can see the tiniest tip of yet another tooth. On the other side, I see the white of the teeth but it doesn't look like they're quite through yet. That top tooth is really coming down, and I see the white of the other teeth around it. It seems weird to me that he's getting the new ones all at once when the other teeth he got was more of a process. So, I think he'll be grumpy for a little bit (all those teeth at once has to hurt) but then we should be good for awhile! Hooray for the Bean!When we were playing this morning, I asked him where his ears were. He grabbed my ears instead, but at least he grabbed ears! He also knows where his nose is, but doesn't point to his eyes yet. One day at a time, right? Joshua also likes "big people" toys. I think we could take away most of his toys and he would be content to play with ours. From lids to pots & pans to remote controls and cameras...anything of ours he can grab (a broom and a plunger included!), he seems to enjoy. He's been carrying around tax and antivirus software cases for the past several days, and this morning he picked up my checkbook and pen of the desk and was happy as a clam. Oh, Bean!Now I should finish blogging because I really must prepare for class tonight. Have a super day!

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

All those teeth at once is probably a blessing. Get it over with. I remember one night we were walking through the grocery store and I went to give Jude a treat and was like, "When in the heck did you get all those bottom teeth!" He got like 4 of them at once and I didn't even know they were coming in, much less that they had arrived. Teeth!

It IS all about the Gospel...isn't it? Good reminder coming through your radio on Sunday. And tell Grandma Ginder the Garners would love some Florida fruit. :)

Just a few more days until we see each other--so get rid of that headache!
Love,
Me