Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Sickness

Last night while we were out to dinner, my mom called our cell. She told us that Joshua was not feeling well. When we got there, we found a very-runny-nosed sad little Bean. Grandma had put vicks vapor rub on his chest and under his nose, and she showed us where he had sneezed so hard that he knocked his little head into the corner of her end table, leaving a slight red mark. He was pretty cranky, so we brought him right home. He got up off and on throughout the night.
When we woke up this morning, I wiped all the snot off his face and used the suction tool to try to help alleviate his breathing. He hates it, of course. He's also coughing for the first time. Poor kid! It's absolutely no fun to have a cold! Joshua & I didn't go to church this morning because he was so miserable and I want to be courteous to other families and not pass sickness along. Please pray that he feels better! Here are some pictures from the other day of him in his jammies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you Joshua, I hope that you feel better soon.I love you!!

Aunt Erica "Nanny Jo"