Saturday, October 27, 2007

Halloween Fun

Saturday we took Joshua around to any and all family members who were home (in this area, of course)...
We started at Nonie & Poppy's house in Reading...
Aunt Alicia & Jordon came over. Jordon's my buddy...oh wait, Buddy's the dog that I love... Jordon's my friend.
From there we went to Uncle Brian, Aunt Gayle & Cousin Grant's house. In this picture, Grant was eating grapes, but he also surprised us by eating dog food while we were there. We finally remembered to give Uncle Brian his birthday gift! Next it was onto Aunt Jen's house. Uncle Mike wasn't home and Emma & Daniel were sleeping, but I got to see Grace & Faith! When we left there, we called Grandma & took over a pizza to share with her and Grandpa Jamie. I tried to see Aunt Becky & Uncle Tim while we were in Leola, but she still had her cold and I don't want to get sick. We'll hopefully see you another time! Aunt Missy & Uncle Kevin weren't home, either. We tried to get them Saturday and Sunday with no success. I got to see them with Daddy another time, but I didn't have my froggy costume on, and I didn't get to see the puppies.On Sunday, my cousins stopped in. There was Daniel (the lion!), Gracie (the Ballerina), Emma (the M&M) and Faith (the cow, who kept showing us that she had a tail). Of course I put my costume back on so we could get some pictures together.We also saw Cousin Grant in his gorilla costume tonight and Mommy & Daddy forgot to grab the camera. They were too excited with the trick-or-treaters coming to the house...a lot less this year than previous years though. It was still a fun night. Hope you all enjoyed it!

No comments: