Monday, December 18, 2006

I'm 3 months old today!

Today was an exciting day! I turned three months old! This morning I played Santa while mommy dropped off gifts to her former co-workers at Masterpiece Marketing. Then, we had Julie with her son (my playmate someday) Jude and Kelley over for lunch. Kristen and my playmate Elliott were supposed to join us, too, but he ended up having a doctor's appointment. I know all about those! We'll get to see them sometime in January. While I gulped down a lovely bottle of NeoSure, mommy and her friends had a festive lunch served on poinsetta plates. Jude is so big! He is crawling around and holding himself up. He even makes sounds that sound like words sometimes, such as "uh oh!" He played with mommy's measuring cups. It was fun to watch him, but it made me sleepy so I ended up napping. Then this evening, Grandma and Grandpa Jamie came over with daddy's favorite dish that they make - meatloaf! It's been a busy day, but I've been a good boy all day long. I've been happy all day (what do you expect with it being my birthday?!?!)

Tomorrow we're supposed to bake cookies at Nonie's house. We'll see if everyone is feeling well in the morning. I don't want to catch anything! Mommy has a few writing jobs to do, which she is grateful for during this holiday season.

Mommy is going to attach some pictures of me smiling. I'm a happy little boy today, no doubt about it! We've been hanging out together, but right now daddy is holding me. I love being held. I love my mommy and daddy! And my grandparents! And my aunts and uncles! And my 'great' relatives! And our friends!

4 comments:

Julie Garner said...

And we love you, Joshua!

Happy birthday! Thanks for sharing it with us. Jude had fun being on the "seek & destroy" mission at your house.

Val, loved seeing you!

Have a great Christmas!
Julie

Unknown said...

Val, Sorry we couldn't join you for the fun today! Elliott is looking forward to meeting Joshua. What a cutie he is! Baby smiles are the best!
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Val: So glad Joshua is going so well. The pictures are priceless. Have a wonderful Christmas. Love Aunt Loretta

Anonymous said...

DISCULPAME VIEJO, PERO ME PARECE CASI IDOLATRICO TU ICONO. ES ENTENDIBLE EL AMOR A LOS HIJOS PERO ESTO ES UNA HIPERBOLE, EN DEFINITIVA YNA EXAGERACION DESPROPORCIONADA EN TODA SU ESCENCIA.
NO PUDE ABTREAERME A TANTA LATERIA.