Thursday, December 28, 2006

Growing SO Big!

It's official! Joshua is now wearing 3-6 month clothing. He must have had a growth spurt over the weekend because none of his things he was wearing fit him. Even his 3-6 month clothing fits a little too well now, not at all baggy. So, I'd say we'll be out of this size, too, before we know it. I can't believe how much he has grown! Just three months ago, he was barely fitting into premie clothing. You'd never know it now!

Last night Nonie and Poppy came for dinner along with Jordon. Shawn and Mike went to get the freezer my mom bought us for Christmas, and they also brought the high chair they bought Joshua for Christmas. Joshua was smiling at Jordon - it was too cute!

This morning we have an appointment for Joshua to get his RSV shot. Poor little guy! We'll see how much he weighs now. My guess is over 12 lbs. Tonight we might possibly go shopping, tomorrow night I'm hoping to go to a worship drop-in Christmas gathering while Shawn watches Joshua, and Saturday morning I'm getting together with friends for breakfast. Unfortunately, Shawn has to work New Year's Eve to do year-end inventory, but at least he gets Monday off. I wish we had another 3-day weekend. Actually, I wish we could all be home all the time. But, as the old saying goes, "Those who don't work don't eat" and I would add don't have a place to live or clothing to wear or a car to drive, etc. I'm so proud of Shawn for supporting our family.

No comments: