Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hide 'n Sleep

On Monday, September 17, I had to teach in the evening. So while all the boys headed for naps that afternoon after we got home from the gym, I decided to get a quick shower. When I got out, I peeked in at each one and could NOT find Caleb. I looked in our bed, I looked back in his bed, I checked the play room, the family room... I could feel my blood pressure rising slightly. Then as I raced back up the stairs, I saw that the comforter in our room was on the floor with a suspicious lump in it. I pulled the corner back slightly and found a Caleb Luke, who must have fallen asleep trying to play Hide 'n Seek. 

He loves to play Hide 'n Seek, and sometimes he hides in very obvious places that we giggle he even thinks he's not able to be caught while other times his sneaky brain gives him a good spot. He normally laughs while we're close so he's easier to find, but this time he fell asleep. He was covered in sweat from this heavy blanket that was pulled all the way over his head. Oh, my silly boy! I love you! And I'm glad you were safe!

No comments: