Saturday, March 19, 2011

Surgery Postponed

Joshua was supposed to have a physical on Tuesday, March 15, to give him the "all clear" for surgery on March 21. I had spoken with the surgery center about his condition, and they told me to keep the appointment and then call to tell them what was said. But, when the dentist office called me to give me the exact time to go in and heard he had had a fever over the weekend, the gal told me that the anesthesiologist would require that he be fever free for two weeks prior to surgery. So, she said to go ahead and reschedule the physical closer to the next available date for surgery, which is Monday, May 2. I called the pediatrician's office and rescheduled the appointment for the end of April. So, no surgery this month for our little guy! Hopefully he's healthy for the next appointment. I'd like him to have the surgery before the baby comes (not only for our convenience but also for his comfort). Keep him in your prayers!

No comments: