Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday, Shawn!

Celebrating 30 wonderful years of the man of my dreams...
From what I hear, he was a wonderful, easygoing baby. He even blessed his mommy with steak when she was in the hospital on Mother's Day. I think he was an adorable kid, too. He loved playing sports and being with family.
I didn't know him in high school, but we met when we were both in college. The above picture is his senior photo...below is his graduation from Penn State. We graduated from Alvernia together with our masters.
The photo below is right after he asked me to be his wife and we were telling our friends... Shawn is an absolutely amazing husband.
After marriage came our first son...Shawn is also an amazing Daddy, and Joshua loves to do things to be like him. He even took out his deoderant the other day and tried to take off the cap to put some on, just like his Da'.
Happy 30th birthday to the love of my life...may you enjoy 30...60...or more years of the "Good" life ahead! I love you! And so do both your boys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you and Happy Birthday to Shawn! I miss you and am sorry that I have been out of touch. Let's catch up soon.
Love you!
Suz