Tuesday, May 13, 2008

God's Little Boy is...Kind

"I love being kind," says God's little boy,
"giving to others and bringing them joy."
Now, how about you? What can you share?
What can you do to show people you care?


Don't ever stop being kind and truthful.
Let kindness and truth show in all you do.
Proverbs 3:3


Dear God, I thank you for your ability to develop character in Joshua's life. There are times I throw up my hands in exasperation, wondering how to best show him the right way to behave. But, I know that our actions are an expression of our heart, and only You can truly change our hearts and spirits. I pray that you would develop your character in Joshua. Help us as parents to discipline him in a loving way that guides him to a path of righteousness for your name sake. Help us lead Joshua to you so that you can mold his heart, soul and mind into your likeness. Thank you for Joshua and what an amazing little boy he is. Help him to be kind to everyone, learn how to share and be truthful all his days. In Jesus' name I pray, AMEN!

No comments: