Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Visiting a New Baby

Today we went over to see Julie & Jude and Kate, the newest addition to their family. Sadly, I forgot to take my camera with me, so this picture from a past play-date will have to do. The boys were soooo cute together today! Joshua was much more sure of himself, and the two of them laughed at each other and Jude would often give Joshua hugs. It was adorable. They played very well together and the only 'iffy' moments were when they both wanted the same toy...siblings will be good for them both to learn to share, especially the Bean. And, I got to hold Kate who was so tiny! Julie looks fabulous for just having a baby, and it was good to catch up with her and hear how everything went so I know what to look forward to. We had a great time! Thank God for friends!

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

I LOVED hanging out together today! We really should do it more often. It's great fellowship and our boys really enjoy each other I think. In fact, Jude is here with me right now and was pointing at Joshua's pictures and laughing. He likes Joshua! Kate's here too, but she's just slightly catatonic at this point...Lucky Kate will get to be the one girl playing with our very cute boys!

Love ya!
Julie

P.S. Thanks again for lunch and for the gifts for Kate. She LOVES that blankie already.