Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Surprise Visit

Monday morning I was surprised when the doorbell rang. There was Grandma & Grandpa Ginder up from Florida to see us! They asked if Joshua & I would like to join them for lunch at the Cracker Barrel. Absolutely! We feasted on chicken salad & grilled cheese. Yummm!!! And the company was nice, too, of course. Thanks for the treat!Then while I was at my advertising class, Grandma & Grandpa Ginder took Shawn & Joshua out to HotZ Pizza and brought me back dinner as well. I didn't have to cook anything but breakfast. Hooray! And, Joshua had a great time playing with his grandparents.In this picture, Joshua is trying to capture Grandpa's red light. It's a tiny dot on the floor, so I put a small arrow to help you see it. Joshua was enthralled by this game, and he loved it most when the light was on the ceiling.
This is a picture of Joshua kissing his puppy. He's so sweet...and so adorable. I'd love to say he gets that from me, but I think that's where he's like his Dada.Speaking of Dada, here he is holding the Bean at Aunt Missy & Uncle Kevin's house Tuesday night. We met Grandma & Grandpa Ginder, Brian, Gayle, Grant & Jennavieve there. Joshua LOVED Missy's puppies. They were definitely a highlight of the evening for him.He also loved being loved up by Grandma. He would go to her with his arms up, waiting for lots of love and hugs. He would look for any excuse to go snuggle, and I think she enjoyed it, too. :)Here's Joshua in the kiddo chair at Missy's playing with the stacker toy that lights up. Everytime it would fall apart, I noticed that he would put it back together accurately. And, he would dance to the music it played. He also enjoyed playing with Aunt Missy's plastic lids and seeing everyone. We had a fun time and now Grandma & Grandpa Ginder are off again to head home to Florida after a quick business trip. We'll see you again in July!

No comments: