Wednesday, March 19, 2008

24 Weeks Old!

Fetal Development:
The baby gains about 6 ounces this week as the body begins to fill out. This weight is in muscle, bone mass and the growing organs and tissues. The weight could top 1 1/3 pounds by the end of the week.

Doctor's Appointments
Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment, where they checked my blood pressure (it's actually really low???), my weight (they said I haven't gained anything since last time, which again contradicts our scale at home), my urine (which looks fine) and listened to the baby's heartbeat (which sounds strong and good). So, it was a good appointment! Hooray!

Dr. Jones also said I can schedule my C-section awhile, but the nurse in charge of putting the schedule into their system is behind and didn't have everything ready. Grrrr! I'm anxious to get it scheduled. So, hopefully by my next doctor's appointment in April we'll know when Mr. Good will be born! Tomorrow morning we have another ultrasound with Dr. Bayliss and I can't wait to see our little guy again! He's moving all the time!

No comments: