Thursday, March 27, 2008

HELP!

Does anyone know how to get vaseline out of hair? Joshua had either cradle cap or really dry skin on his scalp, and I heard that vaseline will help soothe it and get rid of it altogether. So, this morning I lavishly put vaseline on his head, waited half an hour, and then gave him a bath to get rid of it. But, after washing his hair with his baby shampoo and rinsing it and then scrubbing his head with my organic shampoo and vigorously rinsing, we still have vaseline hair!!! I tried combing it out with no success. Now my poor little guy looks like this. Any suggestions???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that's a tough one! The only thing I can think of is trying Dawn. They had a commercial showing how they used it on baby ducks that were victims of an oil spill, so I don't think it could hurt a toddler. It does a good job of cutting grease on dishes, so maybe it would work on Vaseline too. Let me know how you make out! Kristen