Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thankful for...Joshua

1 Chronicles 16:8 "Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name; make known among the nations what he Has done."This afternoon as Shawn was going through some paperwork, Joshua and I were playing in the office. He would giggle as he would toss the "soccer" ball that goes "BOI-INNNG!" to me and I would roll it back to him. We were having a fun time, and I thought about how much my life has changed since Joshua has become part of our family. Any time he's not by my side, from naps to time spent with grandparents, I find myself thinking about him and wondering if he's okay. I treasure his smiles and laughs, I love his chatter, and any chance at snuggling with him bring such peace to my heart. I'm thankful that Joshua is doing well, that he isn't having a hard time breathing, that he's learning and growing, and that he's an overall very good kiddo. While we have our challenges, he's not really a challenging baby, I don't think. For the most part, I think the 'learning curve' has been all mine. I think he is sooo cute, so sweet and so fun to be with. Today I'm so thankful that God decided to bless us with Joshua.

No comments: