Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Waving, Rolling and Smiling

Last night we met Grandma Good for dinner, and I completely forgot to take my camera along. Dangit! We highly enjoyed seeing her. Class also went well. One down, too many left. Tomorrow will be my second first day of classes since one class is only Wednesday nights. One nice thing is that I felt like I looked nice in my new suit that I bought with the gift card Shawn had given me for my birthday (thanks, Babe!). Last night Joshua waved bye to Grandma Good after she said goodbye and waved...it wasn't immediate, but he definitely caught on after half a minute. Then, when Daddy was bringing him in from the car, he waved bye to our neighbors. Hooray! So, now he waves hi and bye with some prodding. When we were playing last night, I rolled the ball to him and asked him to roll it back to me, which I've done for awhile. Only this time, he rolled it back. Hooray! We played that game for a little while until we were both bored. I think my attention span is about as long as his, or less.
I can't get over how big the Bean is getting. He truly doesn't seem like a baby any more but more like a little boy. We are enjoying every minute that goes by, but it seems to go by so quickly! Shawn came home for lunch today, and I made chicken cordon bleu, noodles & corn. The noodles weren't so hot, but everything else was good. He had to eat quick and get back to work, but it was a nice treat to see him today. I also made him breakfast - peanut butter toast was all, but I made it with love, so I think he enjoyed it. Saturday he had made me a big breakfast of pancakes (which the Bean also enjoyed), eggs & bacon. Yummm!!!! He is the bomb!
Well, Joshua is looking up at me with his big blue eyes like, "Let's play" so I should run!

No comments: