Sunday, August 12, 2007

8-Tooth Tooter

Joshua got his 8th tooth yesterday! So, he now has four on top and four on the bottom. Yeah! Yesterday my mom's sister Loretta was in town - she's 81 and looks great for her age! She wanted to see the Bean, so we went over and so did Jen & her kiddos. Aunt Loretta said she'd take Joshua home with her, and I told her she'd bring him right back when he didn't sleep through the night. Last night he was up ALL night, making me miss church because I couldn't get myself out of bed after only an hour of actual sleep. I was bummed to miss it. I think the following picture of Joshua & Daniel is so cute - sure to be buddies when they get older!The rest of the pictures are from Saturday as well. We went back over to Mom's today since our turn to be with Mom & Jamie is Sunday afternoons. I'm not sure how much we helped - we got Jamie into a chair to be outside (like yesterday) and then back in bed, Shawn jumped his car that had been sitting awhile and drove it for a small bit, and I helped clean up our lunch dishes. Other than that, we just hung out like we normally would have. Mom made meatloaf (yum!) and we ate together and she spent time with Joshua while Jamie watched, Daddy read the paper and I addressed cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can remember when my oldest son was a baby. He would sleep during the day and NOT at night. We were tired and wanted sleep, so I made the mistake of putting him bed with us in the middle of the night. My mom always said he had his days and nights mixed up. For our other 3 kids, we put them in their cribs, and let them cry. It was tough, but it DID work. I promise I cried too, but we needed sleep. I checked on them periodically, but did NOT get them out of their cribs. This sounds worse than it was (and they were several months old - not newborns)and it didn't take long for them to sleep through the night. Good luck getting Joshua to sleep all night.