Saturday, March 24, 2012

Visitors :)

I had a message from my friend Deb saying she'd like to come see me. I was excited! Deb & I went to college together and lived across the hall from each other our first year at Millersville. We were instant friends, hanging out at parties and ordering pizza late at night and I even have a picture of us in our cheesy work uniforms one night as we were both leaving the dorms to go to our different jobs. She was always fun to have around. :) I remember getting my tongue pierced with her one time when we were visiting her family in Philly. For the past several years she's lived in Washington, DC, FL and somewhere near the border of TX/AK. So, I haven't seen her in ages. When she said that she's living near her family up here and wanted to come to my house, I was pumped to see her and meet her three kids! She has a four-year-old son James, a 15-month old daughter Lila and a fresh-from-heaven two-week-old baby girl Naomi (who didn't make it into the picture below).
If you think of it, please pray for her and her children. She's been going through a rough time, which broke my heart to hear. They arrived shortly after Joshua & I got home from his field trip on Thursday and stayed until almost dinner time. The boys had a great time playing with James. He even discovered how to hatch one of our penguin eggs. :) :) :) Naomi napped in the pack-n-play as Ryan slept in his crib, and Lila hung out with us and played with the toys. It was great to catch up! Hopefully we can get together again sometime soon. :)

No comments: