Monday, December 7, 2009

The First Snow of the Season


On Saturday, December 5, I woke up in the morning to the snow flurries starting. They had been calling for snow, but I was actually shocked when the flakes started to fall. So I grabbed the camera.


We were only supposed to get a dusting, but the snow kept on coming. So, I grabbed the camera on the way to making gingerbread houses.


When we go outside, I try to grab whatever hats and gloves and coats I can find! It's officially winter in my mind, even though we aren't quite at December 21!

Caleb hates hats, but he'll wear them as long as Joshua keeps his on, and Joshua doesn't seem to mind anymore. Here's our house with the leftover snow in the morning. It also snowed the night before my surgery again. I love it! Now that I don't have to drive to work, I think it's so pretty. Hopefully we'll get enough sometime to build a snowman with the boys!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Outside the snow is falling and friends are calling Yoohoo!!! Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow! Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland.

No comments: