Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09*09*09 - The Bean's Second First Day of School!

Last night we did a little devotion with Joshua that his preschool had sent home. The Bible verse was Matthew 28:20 "...And surely I am with you always..." and we sang the song (to the tune of 'Are you sleeping?')

God is with me
God is with me
At my school, at my school
God is always with me
God is always with me
He loves me
He loves me

Joshua sang along to the song and we said a prayer, and then I picked out the boys outfits and got Joshua's back pack ready.
This morning I woke up before the sun to exercise and Daddy was a huge help in getting the boys ready for the day. We were off early, which is better than being rushed. Joshua was so excited to go to school!
He skipped right into his room, loved wearing his back pack, gave me a quick kiss goodbye and started to play by the train table. I saw beads out on the classroom tables and chairs, so it looks like they will be doing an activity soon.The tears started when I went to leave...no, not Joshua's - MINE! I was so sad to be leaving him, but I was glad he was excited and looking forward to some fun. I ran into a friend of mine from MOPS on the way out and saw my sister in the parking lot. No time for crying! I do miss him, but I'm hoping he's having fun. Daddy & I are planning on picking him up together and taking him for a special lunch on this special day. Happy 09*09*09!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So proud of you Joshua you are growing into such a wonderful young man. Have a great time at school. We love you

Grandma & Gradpa