Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ryan Josiah Good

Our boys were excited to meet their brother Tuesday morning!
Here I am at 40 weeks pregnant - the last I'll ever be pregnant in my life! I'm officially fixed now.
Here he is fresh from the womb.
His weight at birth...
I wasn't as sick this time and got to kiss my baby right away and give him love.
Thus, I'm excited to announce the arrival of our third son, Ryan Josiah Good! He was born at 10:50 am on Tuesday, June 7, 2011. He weighed 7 lbs 14 oz, was 20.25" long and received the highest APGAR rating for having great skin color and overall appearance.

Ryan means "little king" and Josiah was the king in the Bible who started reigning at age 8, doing what was right in the eyes of the Lord and being obedient to God even though his ancestors were not good role models.

Everything went smoothly for his delivery, and so far he seems very healthy.

 Love at first sight!
Joshua was THRILLED to meet his youngest brother! Love his little face in this photo!
Here's my mom with her youngest grandson. Thanks for watching our boys this week!
I was thinking we'd get a picture with the whole family, but my incision is far too sore for the boys to climb up on my bed yet. I did like this photo of the three of us, though.
He's a cutie pie!
 
He also passed his hearing test. Praise God for another miracle!

No comments: