Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ryan Josiah - 3 Weeks Old!

Ryan turned three weeks old yesterday! The above picture is from Monday, and the ones below were taken yesterday on his three-week birthday. He loves to be held and snuggled, especially by his mama. He also enjoys watching his brothers for short periods of time, and he'll occasionally take a pacifier which soothes him when he does want it.
I thought he had smiled yesterday (doesn't the above picture look like a little smile?) but he was giving me a blow out instead. That's one thing he does quite well!
His little basketball outfit (a hand-me-down from Caleb) has a "3" on it for three weeks old!
I'm hoping to remember this precious face forever... his tiny hands and super soft feet. But, I know how quickly his looks will change. And while I'll remember how it feels to snuggle with him in my arms, the little details will most likely leave my brain. And these pictures will remind me of his cuteness. How I love to cuddle with him and wish it was the only thing I had to do. Or, better yet, I wish I could clone myself so that I could play with my older boys and enjoy time with each one of them yet still be snuggling the baby. I do put him in a carrier to have my hands free at times. But, until he can hold his head better, I still need to keep my hands on him to make sure he's okay in it.
Happy three weeks, my littlest man!

No comments: