Monday, April 11, 2011

Eeery...OR ???

When we're trying to get the boys to try something new to eat, Daddy pretends it's all his and that he has no intention of sharing. Sometimes this reverse psychology works. That said, the boys now think it's a game to eat anything of Daddy's and eat it all so there's none left for him. They'll say "I'm going to eat all your (toast)!" (insert just about any food here).
As a special treat for me, Daddy bought one single sleeve of Golden Oreos. I LOVE them! They are so much better than the chocolate variety, both because they taste better and because they're less of a mess. The boys discovered this little treasure and told Daddy, "I'm gonna eat all your EERIOS!" We weren't sure what they were talking about at first. Cheerios, maybe? Then we realized they meant "Oreos." We both giggled. They did eat most of the sleeve, but I snagged one or two... for the baby, of course!

No comments: