Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy 6-month Birthday, Caleb Luke!

"Good morning, smiles!"is what I always say to him when I go into his room in the morning. He now sleeps on his belly just like Joshua did when he learned how to roll over. Caleb has woken up with red marks all over his face after naps or bedtime.You can see his teeth well in the picture below. I love his chubby cheeks and smile! He is SO easygoing. I am a blessed momma!Caleb is strong and rolls and 'crawls' and gets into everything! This morning he tried to grab my roses and yesterday he wore some of Joshua's yogurt because we were too close to it!
He has discovered not only his low voice but also his high-pitched voice. He often babbles, and even now is talking away in baby speak. This makes Joshua laugh...often. :)Hopefully I'll be able to take some more pictures later. Happy 6-month birthday, big guy!

No comments: