Saturday, January 10, 2009

Caleb, Baby!

More six-month pictures...I couldn't resist!
Caleb was experiencing extreme constipation from eating solid foods. After calling the pediatrician, I learned that it's important to include "p" fruits in his diet: prunes, plums, peaches, pears, etc. The prunes did the trick. Good job, pumpkin! He's such a happy little guy! And so curious! I love it! Today I was putting the table cloth on the table, and he grabbed it right away and pulled it toward him. He'll grab anything to play!Well, the Bean just woke up, so I'll stop blogging for now. Enjoy the rest of the pics! And here's the Bible verses today that I enjoyed from my study while everyone napped:
"The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. My people will live in peaceful dwelling places, in secure homes, in undisturbed places of rest." Psalm 32:17-18
Can I hear an AMEN?!?!

No comments: