Friday, January 5, 2007

Laugh Out Loud Funny!

Yesterday, Joshua laughed for the first time. I was holding him and talking to him in the morning and then I made a strange noise with my tongue and goofy face to see what he would do...you guessed it! He had a real belly laugh...heh heh heh heh. I wanted to make sure that's what it was, so I repeated the look and sound and sure enough! He did it again. It was so adorable that it made me laugh, too.
Joshua also loves his new play mat from Grandma. He just stares at that birdie moving and making noises, but he seems content while doing it.

Yesterday Nonie watched him so I could go to the dentist for my semi-annual check-up and cleaning. No cavaties or problems - hooray! Then I went to the gym since she was okay with continuing to watch him. She told me that she was singing to him and he started to make sounds like he was trying to sing along. I do think he likes music...wonder where he gets it from? Ha!

Here are some pictures from this morning. I love this outfit that Joshua's Aunt Missy bought him for Christmas. Aren't the hat and jeans adorable?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture it looks like he's "dancin'to the music." :>) Cheryl

Anonymous said...

DTOTD: Dad always said laughter was the best medicine. Perhaps that's why several of us died of tuberculosis!

Congratulations on your first laugh, Joshua! There will be many more for you, knowing your crazy, silly Mom!!!

Love the pictures of him in the cap. That outfit is adorable!