Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy 1/11!!!

The number 111 has had special meaning to me for many years, so on this 1/11 day, Joshua and I celebrated by seeing Grandma on her lunchbreak and then eating with daddy on his. Joshua even wore his "Love is a Blessing" outfit today (thanks for the outfit loan, cousin Jordon!) to mark the occasion. And, he gave me a great present last night...he slept through the night! Well, sort of. He woke up at 4 a.m. and was fussy, so I put formula in a bottle but before I got to warm it, he had already fallen back to sleep. So, I put it in the fridge and went back to bed. Only...I couldn't sleep. I kept waiting for him to stir, to want food, to need attention. And, I finally woke him up when Shawn got up to get ready for work. How long can babies go without eating, I wonder? So, I got less sleep because I've been up since 4, but that's my fault, not Joshua's. He did so well! I'm so proud of him. We'll see if this is the mark of a new trend...I can only hope. He's been feeling much better today, too. Hooray! Tonight we are celebrating cousin Faith's birthday...the big 3! How quickly time flies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Val! He's sleeping through the night? Count yourself blessed! I don't know his circumstances, but he should be able to sleep through the night just fine by now as long as he is a healthy weight. We finally got Jemiah to sleep until 5-5:30. It is so nice.Now hopefully we can get him to go until 7:30 or 8.
That would be ideal.
Cheryl