Sunday, June 30, 2013

Fun With Cousins

On Tuesday, June 25, we met Shawn's cousin Don's wife Jessica and their two kiddos, Ben (age 5) and Jordyn (age 2) at Overlook Park to play after swim lessons. Thankfully when we arrived, Jess said she spotted a shaded playground closer to the pool. So, we all ate our packed lunches there beneath the trees and let the kids play and play. They had a great time!
Jessica & I seem to have a lot in common - from taking pictures of our kids and blogging to our views on life and family. It's always fun to catch up with her! I also enjoy getting ideas from her on things to do with kiddos. She already has sweet little Jordyn potty trained! We had a fun time at the playground together. Trying to get five kids to both look and smile at the camera without waving their hands or making funny faces at the same time is next to impossible, but these were the best ones we got. :)
I left and realized that I still have Ben's shirt from Easter! Whoops! I guess that gives us another excuse to get together again!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ha! Just reading this now. I agree with everything you wrote! :) :) :) :)