Saturday, July 2, 2011

Safety First

Shawn was doing yard work and found these safety goggles to wear as he was tearing out trees & bushes. I'm not sure if he ever got to wear them, though, because the Bean got hold of them. Joshua LOVES them and now wears them as a fashion accessory. It cracks us up every time we see him in them! (Caleb tries to wear them, too, but they won't stay on his face.)
In the above picture, Joshua has his balloon from the Sketchers outlet, an unsharpened pencil and Daddy's flashlight. He's ready to fight crime! Actually, he went on a scavenger hunt and found the baby's pacifier that we had lost. :)
I seriously can't help but smile when I see these photos... he is my silly Bean!
And when I first saw him in his glasses, I couldn't help but think of the photo below, which was part of our wedding slide show (I didn't know Shawn when the picture was taken, but seeing it cracked me up!)...
Two of my good-looking guys in silly glasses doing silly poses for fun. I love them both!

No comments: