Saturday, April 24, 2010

Grandparents, Shirts & Backpacks

Two weeks ago, I went shopping with my mom after church and before life group that night. I ended up buying two adorable pairs of shoes and a belt, and mom bought these shirts for the boys, which I thought were adorable. Doesn't Caleb look almost as big as Joshua in the above picture? I highly enjoyed the time shopping and we had a nice evening at the Spencer's that night for life group.
The following week, Grandma & Grandpa Ginder came to visit from Florida. They bought Caleb a couple adorable little outfits that he'll wear this summer (thanks!) and a Lightning McQueen 'pack-pack' that Joshua loves - in fact, the Bean is modeling it above. Caleb wanted to be like his brother, and I remembered that Shawn's boss gave a similar backpack to the Bean when he was a newborn, only it was Sponge Bob. I dug it out of Joshua's closet and we gave it to Caleb so they could both wear them and enjoy them.
We had a nice week visiting, and the boys played 'Simon Says' with Pa-paw. I wasn't sure that they got the concept, but I think they enjoyed hearing the "Simon didn't say..." part the best. In fact, Joshua would take turns being the lead, only he said "Slimin' didn't say..." haaaa!!! They sent me a video of him saying that (so cute!), so I'll have to see if I can upload it one of these days. Once again, I didn't take many pictures. But, here are a few of the boys in their shirts with their backpacks.

No comments: