Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Daddy, Our Hero

Yesterday, our electricity was out for an hour and a half in the morning. I heard all sorts of sirens, so I'm assuming maybe an accident??? I didn't have a chance to watch the news to find out. Either way, nothing worked in our house without electricity. Joshua kept going around the room, "TV bloke...Daddy fiscuit. Fan bloke...Daddy fiscuit. Light bloke...Daddy fiscuit. Clock bloke...Daddy fiscuit." Each time he said 'broke' and 'fix it,' I would crack up, which made him go on and on. He thinks Daddy can fix anything, and to a degree, he really can. I said "let's pray to God and ask him to fix it." Pretty soon we had power again. Daddy God is pretty cool at fixing things in our lives, too, if we have faith like Joshua's. :)Both Joshua & Caleb have come down with colds. We rarely escape church these days without something! Joshua had the symptoms first, but now Caleb has the full-blown runny nose. I've suctioned both their noses today; Joshua, I've learned, is pretty good now at blowing his own when he wants to. Please pray they both feel better soon!

No comments: