Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Greatest

We often play outside in our driveway and front yard because the boys like to ride bikes and scooters, draw with sidewalk chalk and explore our garage. Here is Caleb on Joshua's bike.
Joshua said to Ryan "Here, jump on your scooter and I'll push you around." I hadn't asked him to help or prompted him in any way. Instead, Joshua took his own initiative to have fun with Ryan.
Little brother LOVED it, as you can tell!
It reminded me of the following verse: "Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant" Matthew 20:26. Joshua is very gentle with Ryan and loves to help him. In my eyes, it makes him GREAT!
Below is a picture of Caleb helping Ryan (and Ryan can use the scooter by himself, but he enjoys the ride from his big brothers).
I love all my boys!

No comments: