Thursday, March 21, 2013

Somebunny Loves Easter!

Last Friday, Mamaw & I took Caleb and Ryan shopping for Easter outfits for the boys. We ended up with these little outfits for the boys. Are they not SO adorable?
Yesterday, I took the boys to JCPenney's to get their pictures taken in their outfits. They were too cute not get some professional ones taken. My favorite was above and I put them all in order of the ones I liked best to least. They were all pretty good, though!
We'll wear these outfits again next week already! We have Palm Sunday this week in March and then the last weekend is Easter!

The studio had a prop of an Easter basket and eggs. The photographer asked Ryan to get in, but he would have none of it! This one of them smiling was still cute, though!
The pants with their suits was a little big, but their khakis worked just fine! It was the bow ties that made me fall in love with them anyway!

Here were some collages the woman did. I rarely buy them, though, because of the price.

More basket pictures!
 And Ryan loved climbing on this ladder. If Joshua wouldn't have blinked in the second picture, I would have liked it better. So I combined them in the next photo.

Ryan was DONE by this point. It looks like he's laughing and the boys are looking at him, but he's really throwing himself backward in a fit. Not my favorite even though the photographers thought it was hysterical. ???
Happy Easter, friends and family!

No comments: